How To Add Music To An Instagram Post?
You can’t just post a photo on Instagram and call it a day anymore. But since the app and third-party tools offer so many creative editing tools, the only way to make your content stand out from the crowd is to give it a little pizzazz. And adding music is one of the best ways to do that. Find out how to add music to a video on Instagram, both with and without apps.
Where To Get Music For Videos On Instagram:
Before discussing where to find cool music and background beats for your Instagram posts and stories, it’s essential to know that Instagram will ban videos with unlicensed music.
If you’re posting a video to your Instagram Stories, you can use Instagram’s in-app music library, which we’ll discuss later. If you’re posting a video to your feed, you’ll need to double-check where the music comes from. When you use an artist’s work, you should always give them credit.
Here are a few ways to get music that you can use legally and won’t get you in trouble with Instagram.
How To Add Music To A Photo Or Video On Instagram:
Unlike stories, Instagram posts don’t have a music feature built into the app right now. So, if you want to add a fantastic song to your new video before publishing it, you’ll need to use a third-party app.
- How to use Tempo to add music to a video post
- How to use Add Background Music To Video to add music to an Instagram post.
- How to use TikTok to post a video of music on Instagram
How To Use Tempo To Add Music To A Video Post:
Tempo is a free app for editing videos with cool filters and transitions and a music library with free, licensed music you can add to your videos. Here’s how to add a track to your Instagram video post using Tempo:
- Launch the app Tempo.
- Press the button in the top right corner of the screen that says “Video.”
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap the video button.
- Choose the videos you want to use.
- Tap the orange checkmark.
- Push the button at the bottom of the screen that says “Music.”
- Navigate to the music library.
- Find the song you want to use and click on it.
- Tap “Use.”
- Choose the audio below to trim or change it. (You can only post a video to your Instagram feed if it’s less than 60 seconds long.)
- Press “Save” and choose the size you want to export.
- To share on Instagram, press the hashtag button.
- Select “Open.”
- Choose the post.
- Share your post on Instagram.
How To Use Add Background Music To Video To Add Music To An Instagram Post.
Another app that lets you add background music to your Instagram videos is Add Background Music To Video. It is a handy tool whose name says it all. Even though this app doesn’t have a vast selection of songs, it is free to use and works with iTunes and any other MP3 files you have downloaded.
Use it like this:
- Open the “Add Background Music To Video” program.
- Hit “Start.”
- Choose the video (s) you’d like to use.
- Click the Next button in the upper right corner.
- Give your project a name and select the square aspect ratio.
- Click “Create” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- formalized paraphrase at the bottom of the screen, press Music.
- Pick one of the free songs, or bring it your own.
- Make any changes you want to your video, like cutting it down to less than 60 seconds.
- Click the “Share” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the size you want and press “Save.”
- Launch Instagram.
- Tap the plus sign in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the post.
- Pick your video and publish it like you usually do.
How To Use Tiktok To Post A Video Of Music On Instagram
Share a music video you made on TikTok. This is another way to add music to your Instagram feed.
If you haven’t heard of this app before, TikTok is a platform for sharing videos that were made for sharing lip-sync videos. It’s free to download and use, and you can add licensed sounds and songs to your videos from a vast library. With this app, you can record a whole video in one take or small pieces. You can also upload a video you already have in your camera roll.
Here’s how to make a video on TikTok and post it on Instagram:
- Launch the TikTok app.
- Tap the “plus” sign at the bottom of the screen.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the Sounds button.
- Use the menus to find the song you want to use and click on it.
- Choose the song you want to add to your video and click the red checkmark that appears next to it.
- To record your video, press the “record” button.
- Click the “checkmark” when you’re finished recording.
- Apply any desired effects, texts, or filters, then click the Next button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Type in your caption and click the Post button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Go to the video you just posted on TikTok and press the Share button.
- Select an Instagram icon.
- Click “Feed.”
- Share your Instagram post as usual.
Read Also: What is Instagram’s Vanish Mode?